Full Job Description
Kids Club Attendant Job Summary
To oversee the Kids Club.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote, maintain, and exemplify the ONYX brand, both among health club members and among company staff.
- Greet all members with a smile and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Supervise and facilitate all activities in Kids Club.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform listed cleaning duties for Kids Club and gym area in a timely manner.
- Ensure that ONYX policies and procedures are properly disseminated and followed.
- Handle customer service issues that may arise with company clients in the Kids Club.
- Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with the health club staff.
- Attend all staff meetings as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Core Competencies: Organized; independent thinker; clear communicator; disciplined work ethic; encouraging to others; team player; can-do attitude; exemplifies the ONYX brand.
- Skills/Qualifications: Works well with kids; previous childcare experience preferred; customer service skills.
About 20-40 hours per week /Competitive hourly wage / Bonus opportunities
Discussed upon receiving resume/application
Job Type: Full – time or Part-time
- Employee discounts
- FREE Gym Membership
- Monday to Friday